We are very thankful to have you at Arcadia Valley Chapel! Typically when someone starts coming to most Churches, there is a huge push to get you serving in some capacity.
Here at AV Chapel, however, we want you to get to know us and we want to get to know you as you get plugged in. We DON’T want you to feel like you need to start serving RIGHT AWAY! However, once you’ve been here for 6 months or so, we want you to pray about how God might want you to be involved in His Church through the use of the gifts that He has given you to serve the local body of Christ, so here is a short list of current opportunities/needs that we have…
- Audio/Visual Booth (Micah Inman)
- Children’s Church/Nursery (Kelly Minghi)
- Cleaning Team (Sandi Trask)
- Hospitality/Greeter (???)
- Maintenance (Mike Minghi)
- Men’s Ministry (Mike Minghi)
- Nursery (Kelly Minghi)
- Prayer (Dana Pursley)
- Security (Steve Pursley)
- Women’s Ministry (Dana Pursley, Alice Thomas, Kelly Minghi)
- Worship Team (Brandon Robbs)
- Youth (Micah Inman, Michael Silvy, Drew Warren)
If any of the following opportunities interest you, please contact the Church office at 573.432.2070, so you can be connected with someone who is a leader in the area that interests you!